Disclaimer. ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” FOR YOUR USE. EDX SOLUTIONS ALLIANCE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. EDX SOLUTIONS ALLIANCE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE CONTENT IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR RISK. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, THESE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of Liability. EDX SOLUTIONS ALLIANCE AND ITS SUPPLIERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEBSITE. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF EDX SOLUTIONS ALLIANCE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN JURISDICTIONS THAT DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Purpose. The purpose of this Online Community website is to provide an online environment that is accessible by EDX Solutions Alliance participants and other interested professionals where community members can ask questions among themselves about design or development issues they are encountering, offer their perspective on important and emerging industry issues, and share their expertise with peers.
What you post is your responsibility. Any information or material contributed to this Online Community that is considered confidential or proprietary (“Confidential Information”) should be treated in accordance with the terms of the applicable governing agreement between EDX Solutions Alliance and your employer that sets forth specific terms for the exchange of Confidential Information. Exercise caution when disclosing information. You should not post your or your employer’s Confidential Information except in accordance with those specific terms for the exchange of Confidential Information. Information posted by you is your responsibility and consequences of such posting remain entirely yours. EDX Solutions Alliance has no obligations or liability with respect to the information contained in these postings, whether or not arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity or otherwise.
Username and Password. Your username and password is your responsibility and you agree to not allow any other person to use your username and/or password for login to this Online Community website under any circumstances. EDX Solutions Alliance assumes no liability related to the theft, misappropriation, or disclosure of your username or password. You agree to immediately notify EDX Solutions Alliance if you become aware or otherwise believe that your username and/or password have been compromised.
Forum Use. By using the forums contained on this website, you agree you will not:
1. Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or protected by rights of privacy or rights of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
2. Upload files that contain viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, or other forms of harmful computer code.
3. Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose.
4. Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
5. Attempt to mislead a viewer to believe that you are another person or entity.
6. Disclose the results of, or information pertaining to, any benchmark.
7. Unless acting in your role as moderator, restrict or inhibit any other user from transmitting or submitting posts.
8. Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
9. Post content that defames, abuses, harasses, stalks, threatens or otherwise violates the legal rights of others, including the right to privacy or publicity.
10. Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any confidential, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, false, or inaccurate information.
11. Publish, post, distribute or disseminate profanity, or include profane or indecent language in the text of any posting.
12. Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any illegal material.
13. Disrupt the ordinary operation of this website.
14. Use the website for anything other than its intended purposes.
Links to Websites. Within the Online Community there may be links to websites outside EDX Solutions Alliance. These websites are offered for convenience and information only. EDX Solutions Alliance is not responsible for any of the websites or their content. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, EDX Solutions Alliance does not take responsibility for any inaccuracies expressed in the linked websites, including authenticity, or any viruses or other illicit code received in accessing the linked websites. The presence of a linked website within the online communities shall not be construed as an endorsement of that website, or the products or services described therein.
Content Removal. The EDX Solutions Alliance Online Community reserves the right for any reason to remove without notice any contents of the forums received from users, and reserves the right to deny any user access to this website or any portion thereof without notice.
Use of Content. By participating in this Online Community, you agree that any posting of ideas, concepts, know-how, techniques, or any other material contributed to this Online Community (your “Contribution”) is done by you voluntarily. You represent that you have the full right and authority with regards to any Contribution made by you; that the Contribution does not infringe the rights of others or contain any misappropriated material. Unless otherwise set forth in a separate written agreement, you (i) grant to EDX Solutions Alliance a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, no-charge, royalty-free, unrestricted license to exercise all rights (including, without limitation. any rights in patents and copyrights) associated with your Contribution, and (ii) further agree that EDX Solutions Alliance has the rights to use your Contribution. You may use the information found on this website to troubleshoot software problems. However, the information may not be distributed, sold, offered for sale, or otherwise exploited.