We have updated our website to the look and feel that is common today. We hope you like the new appearance.
During this update, we implemented the following changes:
- The forum has been closed. We will communicate news in the future under the menu EDX News. If you are a registered user, you can post comments to a news item.
- If you have problems with the use or implementation of EDX, you can write to email@example.com. This mailbox is regularly monitored by EDX specialists and you should receive a reply within a reasonable time.
- If you have any questions about user registration or access to the resources of this website, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For all other questions you can use the contact form.
- To simplify the registration process, we don’t check partner applications anymore. After the registration for a development membership, you will get instant access to the EDX API and SDK.